Read a book, watch the stars, or snuggle up with someone special...there's something for everyone with the easy-to-use and comfortable Ultralight Travel Hammock.
What could be better after a long hike, on a date, or a lazy day with the family in the back yard than to relax in a hammock and sway with the breeze as you enjoy the peaceful calm of nature?
- Extremely Durable Design and Materials - Made from the same material as Parachutes and Hot-Air Balloons
- Fits Up to Two Adults - Up to 200kg (440lbs)
- Breathable Material For Comfort In Any Weather
- Weighs Less Than 0.5kg (1lb)
- Size When Set-Up: 260*140cm (8.5' x 4.5')
- Extremely Compact For Travel - Only 20*16cm (8" x 6") When Packed
- Stuff Sack Is Attached For Easy Storage and Will Never Get Lost
- Stuff Sack Can Be Used For Storage Of Small Personal Items (Phone, Wallet, Keys) While Using Your Hammock
- Home Or Away - Easy, Comfortable Use Of Your Hammock!
Now you can bring your hammock with you on every adventure!
The Ultralight Travel Hammock with Mosquito Net is perfectly sized to fit in your backpack, can hang from your bag, or store it just about anywhere. It's shockingly compact and lightweight!
The Ultralight Travel Hammock is made from the same extremely durable 210t Nylon as HOT AIR BALLOONS and PARACHUTES! Triple-stitched seams, tear resistant fabric, and holds up to 200kg/440lbs!
Everything needed to use your hammock comes INCLUDED: Ropes, straps, and carabiners make for an extremely simple hammock experience, even for first-timers.
Free Insured Worldwide Shipping & 60% OFF our everyday price!
(Limited to the first 250 customers)
Update: Due to high demand we are officially running low on certain colors. Please place your order while supplies last!
How long will it take to receive my order?
FREE Insured Shipping Estimated Delivery Times:
USA/Canada/Norway: Average 1-2 weeks, however some orders can take up to 4 weeks depending on customs
WORLDWIDE: Average 2-4 weeks, however some orders can take up to 6 weeks depending on customs
**Disclaimer: Avoid using excessive force or hanging hammocks higher than 1M (3ft.) to avoid accidental injury. Avoid hanging hammocks near or above sharp items or fire. Ensure that all ropes and ties are tightly secured before entering a hammock. Beware using hammocks near or above water for risk of drowning. Our hammocks are fully enclosed when zipped.**