The braided outdoor paracord survival bracelet is an excellent example of a must have piece of kit for any survivalist. Regardless of whether your out in the wilderness or in rural areas, one of these bracelets will come in handy.
From navigating the terrain, or fishing for food, there are dozens of uses of a paracord survival bracelet. Our experts recommend having one of these bracelets with you as a top five item for your travels.
Along with a swiss knife, water canteen, a paracord survival bracelet can help you resolve some of the critical needs around your water, food and shelter.
If you're a camper, hiker, or enjoy the outdoors, having a survival kit that includes a paracord survival bracelet is really important.
A paracord survival bracelet comes in handy whenever you find yourself in a critical situation with no help.
Braided Outdoor Paracord Survival Bracelet
Never get caught in a survival situation unprepared. This 4-in-1 tool provides 12-feet of Paracord, a compass, a knife, and a survival whistle! Here are the top features of the Braided Outdoor Paracord Survival Bracelet:
- 9 INCH BRACELETS - The bracelet fits comfortably all wrists measured 6-8 inches
- PREMIUM QUALITY- Tested to loads over 350 lbs and a minimum breaking point of 550 pounds. Deploys 12 FEET OF PARACORD to stabilize a tent, to build a shelter, create hunter traps, care for wounds, and more
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Includes: 12-feet of Paracord, a compass, a knife, and a survival whistle! This paracord can be used in so many ways that the list is almost endless! Mark your path, make a trap, whistle for help, or help find your way.
- PERFECT GEAR: A must-have for camping, hiking, fishing, and more outdoor activities
Braided Outdoor Paracord Survival Bracelet - Frequently Asked Questions
Survivalists need to be prepared for the shit hits the fan situations. Whether its navigating an expedition or leading a rescue team, there are multiple things that may go wrong on your travels.
You need to rely on your kit to deliver the solutions you need to problems you encounter along the way.
Your gear can mean the difference between life and death in certain situations and that's where the braided outdoor paracord survival bracelet is a must have.
How does one carry their Braided Outdoor Paracord Survival Bracelet?
Paracord is an indispensible survival tool with multiple uses and the more you have of them the better it will be for you.
Given this context, you have two options to carry your paracord survival bracelet.
The first option is the obvious one i.e. carry it on your wrist. A wrist carry is convenient and keeps the bracelet on hand for emergencies.
The second option is to carry it on your day pack. This method allows you to carry multiple Paracord Survival Bracelets for your travels.
What are the functions of a Paracord Survival Bracelet?
There are plenty of ways to use your bracelets in a survivalist situation. Some of the most common uses for a Paracord Survival Bracelet are:
- Compass - the survival bracelet's compass is accurate and compact.
- Knife Blade - this feature is suitable for enhancing your EDC
- Survival Whistle - If you get lost or are in need of attracting rescue teams attention while searching for your exact location.